Risk Management Solutions
Our Risk Management Solutions are Affordable, Reliable and Flexible.
Why you'll love our Risk Management Software?
years of experience
We work for the best
Completed RMS projects
2013-14Central Bank of the EUImplementation of Operational Risk based on Risk Framework in a Central Bank of the EU.
2011-14Nova Banka, Banka Luka, BosniaImplementation of an Asset and Liability Project based on Risk Framework in Nova Banka, Banka Luka, Bosnia. The installation is currently in use.
2008-14Bulgarian BanksIntegration of Operational Risk modules based on Risk Framework in Bulgarian banks: Allianz Bank, I Bank, MKB Union, D Bank, Corporate Commercial Bank, Tokuda Bank, Municipal Bank
2009Union Bank, Sofia, BulgariaImplementation of scoring project based on Risk Framework in the Union Bank, Sofia, Bulgaria.
Risk Management Software
We provide Risk Management Software and Services for banks, for insurance and financial institutions and for other financial service providers.
Our rule-based Risk Management Software system performs Basel II, Basel III Risk evaluations and Solvency II Risk Capital estimations, as well as portfolio calculations and analysis.
All user on Terminal Servers, on WEB Browsers and on Desktop are registered into Risk Framework and can access at same time.
- Intra Net Terminal Server – Risk Framework instances run in a application server within LAN;
- Internet WEB Application Server – Risk Framework instances run in a WEB application server and they are accessible from all usual WEB Browsers, including tablets and smart phones;
- Desktop Application – every Risk Framework instance runs on a separate computer.
Risk Engine (RE) is a software platform intended to support wide range of architectural solutions including:
All users of the Thin Client Server, of the WEB Application Server and of the WEB Service Server can access a common or separate data bases(depending on the user configuration) within a network providing full cooperative work according to user rights and roles.
- Intra Net Thin Client Server – Risk Engine run in a application server within LAN and is accessible from WEB browsers;
- Internet WEB Application Server – Risk Engine runs in a WEB application server and it is accessible from all usual WEB Browsers, including tablets and smart phones;
- WEB Service Server – Risk Engine is accessible via SOAP/WSDL from WEB Service client applications written in different languages such as Java, C# .Net, C++, Scripts etc.
Our other awesome core features
High Flexibility Rule based system: over 120 model scripts
Support of large set of data bases: Oracle, MS SQL, DB2, Teradata, My SQL and other;
Run as Windows Application or operate as Internet server application access by WEB Browsers including tablets and smart phones
Multi-user mode including user rights over objects using roles
Multi-entity mode based on protected hierarchic bank entities or business centers
Support of historical data sessions, administration time stamps and 4 eye confirmation
Batch mode and management of calculation sequences including timer control
Flexible multi-window and multi-language GUI multi-language translation toll for models
Direct access to different external data bases or Internet servers
Data importing of external data via importer module including incremental import